However, ABUK overriding policy is to treat all Personal Data (on the ABUK Website and generally) in strict accordance with all legal obligations.
Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Data
- The ABUK Website will record certain information regarding computer hardware and software of the users, which may include IP address, browser type, operating system, domain name, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for monitoring of website traffic and general statistics regarding use of ABUK’s website, in order to maintain and enhance the quality of website operation and services. The information is provided for total capacity analysis and no analysis will be conducted on individual users.
- If users intend to obtain further information or use online services, they may be requested to provide Personal Data. The following explains the collection, processing and use of Personal Data:
- Purposes of the Collection of Personal Data: managing and serving customers, conduction surveys, research and analysis, and engaging in other registered business or activities specified in the by-laws of the company.
- Type of the Personal Data to be Collected: name, passport/ID number, phone number, email, correspondence and/or registered address that users provide.
- Duration, Location, User and Method of the Use of the Personal Data:
- Storage and Control of Personal Data:
- Duration: from provision of Personal Data until the user requests ABUK to stop the use of such data, or until the website ceases to provide services.
- Location: Areas where ABUK operates:
- Users of Personal Data and Method of the Use: the Personal Data collected may be used by ABUK for its various business activities:
- Users may exercise the following rights in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR):
- to inquire or request to review the collected Personal Data,
- to request a copy of the collected Personal Data,
- to request ABUK to supplement or correct the collected Personal Data,
- to request ABUK to stop collecting, processing or using the collected Personal Data, or
- to request ABUK to delete the collected Personal Data.
Please contact ABUK to exercise any of the above mentioned rights. It should be noted users may also contact the UK Information Commission Office, and/or have legal rights with the UK Courts.
- If users do not provide the Personal Data requested or the information provided contains errors, users may not be entitled to the services provided by this website.
Change to this Policy
When users browse the ABUK Website or download files, the Website will not collect users’ Personal Data.